* Free Group Fitness Classes & Free Childcare With Your Membership *
THE WELLNESS CENTER & CROSSFIT IRON PELICAN BACK TO PHASE 2 DETAILS
The Wellness Center's regular class schedule is on hold during Phase 2 - We will continue to have the class schedule (as updated) located on our web blog each month, posted on Facebook / Instagram, we will also send you a member email with a copy attached & copies will also be located @ the front desk.
Click the Green BLOG button below & scroll down to view your Group Fitness Class Schedule for the month.
- Temperature scans & WEARING A MASK IS REQUIRED (you may pull-down your mask while actively working out, but must wear it properly during breaks and/or down time in the gym). Lets all work together to prevent the spread of this virus while continuing our gymlife and staying as healthy as possible.
REMINDER: During Phase 2, we will be closing @ 8pm on Monday -Thursday. All other hours of operation remain the same.
See CrossFit Iron Pelican's Facebook & Instagram for their Class Schedule.
* FEBRUARY *
• VALENTINE GIFT CARDS - Gift your sweetheart, family & friends Gift Cards to The Wellness Center or CrossFit Iron Pelican! REDEEM THEM FOR: personal training, memberships, wellness day passes, crossfit classes, kidsfit camps, swim lessons, the smoothie bar, pool passes, pool/yoga/spin parties
• MEMBERS SCAN-IN TO WIN - Top five Wellness Members with the most scan-ins by March 31 wins an exclusive "EARNED IT" tee.
• PERSONAL TRAINING GIVEAWAY - The first five people to get started with one of our Personal Trainers will receive a FREE DIGITAL SCALE! (you do not have to be a member)
@ The Wellness Center
“I love The Wellness Center because they have the BEST staff! They are so incredible!” - Frank Mathews
“I love The Wellness Center because after I work out, I feel better about myself.” - Alec Williams
"A great place to workout and a great staff. It's a nice & clean place to workout." - Stan Davis
@ CrossFit Iron Pelican
“The competitive nature and the family that it brings with it! Geaux Pels!” - Hunter Johnson
“CrossFit gave me a new lifestyle, a new confidence and new friends.” - Devin Boyd
“Love the support.” - Julia Renfrow
There is currently an outbreak of a coronavirus disease, called COVID-19, affecting over 100 countries and territories. This article provides information on coronavirus and how your club can help keep members and staff safe and informed. What is Coronavirus? Coronavirus is a common virus around the world. There are currently seven known strains of the…Read More
THIS YEAR THE KIDS ARE JOINING US! 6 weeks to earn points, gain strong lean muscle & endurance! • $10 • ages 7 -12• 6 wks Begin Monday, April 6• 6 wks End Sunday, May 17 Register by March 23 @ front desk and receive an Ultimate Body Challenge 2020 T-Shirt!!! (no additional shirts will…Read More
IT’S BACK!!! * SEE UBC FOR KIDS TOO – ONLY $10 * 6 weeks to amp up your fitness routine, earn points, gain strong lean muscle and burn body fat! • $10 Members• $40 Non-Members(full facility use for 6 wks)• 6 wks Begin Monday, April 6• 6 wks End Sunday, May 17 Register by March…Read More
Ouachita Parish kids will be out of school for Spring Break. Bring them to enjoy: swimming, fitness, fun games & lunch • Monday, March 30• Tuesday, March 31• 8:30am – 12:30pm • $30 for 1 day• $50 for 2 days • $5 off 2nd child• ages 5-12 WEAR: • Swimsuit • Please arrive ready to…Read More
WATER SAFETY • SKILL • STROKE MECHANICS STRONG SWIMMERS = CONFIDENT & HAPPY KIDS Your children will learn specific swim instruction based on their needs with the safety of our indoor heated 4ft deep pool twice a week for two weeks. **** this swim group is for a 4 session package **** • March 16-25•…Read More